One more thing...
Please donate if you can. If you are not in a position to donate, please share Justin’s ALS Prayer on social media and tag three people and challenge them to sign the petition?
It is estimated that the cost to care for ALS patients is $250,000 to $300,000 annually, which is enough to quickly bankrupt any family, no matter their financial situation. Your contribution to Justin’s care via GoFundMe helps us obtain the equipment and care he needs to live. Your donation towards Justin’s care will help him live his best life for as long as he can!
As Justin’s ALS progresses, he will no longer be able to work. His family’s income will decrease as medical expenses rise sharply.
Here are some of the expenses we face:
• Medical expenses such as breathing assistance, feeding tube, clinic visits, etc.
• Wheelchair and other special equipment
• Computerized speech assistance
• Home health care
• Wheelchair accessible vehicle
• Home modifications to create a safe and accessible living space
• Clinical trial expenses: transportation, lodging, and meals are not covered for the required 14 trips to Los Angeles over a 12-month period
Justin hasn’t been comfortable with asking for help. But the exorbitant cost of ALS care will quickly exceed his ability to afford what he needs to live. So we’re asking for him.
Will you please help answer Justin’s ALS prayer by making a donation today? However you’re moved to help, your generosity is greatly appreciated.